Perle is a premier provider of reliable, full-featured and competitively priced serial, I/O, Ethernet and fiber connectivity solutions.
Businesses around the globe have come to trust Perle to deliver superior connectivity technology for their mission critical applications.
Perle's products include:
- Console Servers / Data center management
- Remote Power Switches
- Device Servers
- Terminal Servers
- Ethernet I/O Device Servers
- DIN Rail Power Supplies
- Serial to Ethernet Adapters
Console Servers / Data center management :
Our wide range of 1 to 48 port Perle Console Servers provide data center
managers with secure remote management of any device with a console.
Plus, they are the only truly fault tolerant Console Servers on the market.
Remote Power Switches :
Perle’s Remote Power Switches enable you to remotely power on/off/cycle
Data Center equipment to reduce downtime, service costs and resources.
They can operate as an integrated solution with IOLAN Console Servers or as
a standalone device over Ethernet.
Device Servers :
Web or network enable existing equipment with RS232, RS422 or RS485
serial interfaces, quickly and easily
Terminal Servers :
Perle’s wide range of 1 to 48 port TCP/IP Terminal Servers offer the
broadest set of features that allow companies to easily connect
devices with an RS232, RS422 or RS485 serial interface to Ethernet
LANs for access to network server applications.
Ethernet I/O Device Servers :
Perle’s Ethernet I/O technology enables comprehensive
access and control of remote digital I/O, analog I/O, pulse
I/O, relays and temperature sensors on any IP network.
DIN Rail Power Supplies :
Available in 24 and 48vDC models, Perle Industrial-grade Power
Supplies are reliable sources of power designed stand up to
harsh industrial environments.
Serial to Ethernet Converters / Adapters :
Perle’s serial-Ethernet converters (commonly referred to as Terminal Servers or Device Servers) connect serial based equipment across an Ethernet network enabling you to do such things as:
- Cable replacement using serial-Ethernet.
- Have virtual COM ports connect PC/servers to remote serial devices over Ethernet.
- Communicate to multiple serial devices at the same time across a network.
- Use serial-Ethernet to replace existing serial dial-up modem connections
- Manage the serial console port on remote equipment (Servers, routers, switches, PBX’s, etc) over Ethernet or through out of band connections
- Use serial-Ethernet to connect serial PLCs to Ethernet
- Connect serial signage equipment over Ethernet with serial-Ethernet adapters